Receive this booklet to assist with your ceremony planning!


You need to complete a Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM supplied by me or downloaded for info and NOIM)

Giving notice of at least one month and one day. This is valid for 18 months after lodgement with the celebrant.

You will need to present your birth certificates, and for international people, a current passport (this can be done by fax), and signed by a consulate or Medical Doctor or Lawyer.

Where there has been a previous marriage, either a Decree Absolute of Divorce, or a Death Certificate is required.

The ACTUAL documents need to be sighted by me prior to the ceremony.

You must be over the age of 18 years, and will need two witnesses over the age of 18 years.


Contact Me




Online Inquiry:

(07) 5545 1147

(07) 5545 4045

0417 740 406

Send me a message